Getting here while respecting the environnement
2 SNCF stations are situated near to Brétignolles sur mer. They can be reached by the bus route 168.
- St Gilles Croix de Vie : Station situated at 12.6km (18 min by car)
- Les Sables d’Olonnes : staion at 18 km (25 min by car)
You will find all information on the SNCF website
Bus connections from the Marais Girard farm
There are numerous bus connections for the Vendéen coast. Additional services are operational during the summer period from 1st April to 30th September.
- The Bus route 168 has a stop 200m from the Ferme du Marais Girard. It runs between the coastal resorts of St Jean de Monts and Les Sables d’Olonne (map below ). At Brétignolles, the line serves the main beaches of the town and the town center, with 8 trips a day.
- Bus route 174 liaises with the Roche sur Yon, mainly during school period.
Sovetours (La Roche-sur-Yon)
Gare Routière : Tél. 02 51 62 18 23
Plus d’infos : www.sovetours.com
Hicking or back packing what about Carpooling/car sharing
Carpooling/car sharing can be proposed by well known sites such as BlaBlaCar
For getting around during your stay, the Vendée propose the following website site dédié au covoiturage. You can find
- Carpooling/car share car parks
- the offers
- search engines
You can already use the interaged module below to find a co traveller.